Posted on July 18, 2015, in Books and tagged amreading, author, bibliophile, blog, blogger, blogging, Book, book geek, Books, cora harrison, jane austen, jane austen stole my boyfriend, macmillan, proofreader, reading, reviewer, writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Ahhhh I'm so happy! I had a book token still to spend so I thought I'd treat myself to a signed copy of "Still Me"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Willow was going through her hair accessories today. She tried a few on but took a shine to this one. #willow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Finished with The Ribbons Are for Fearlessness, by Catrina Davies goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 2 weeks ago
- Reading a wonderful book by @_CatrinaDavies. It's fantastic that our library does blind date with a book and The Ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- K Rose B Cosmetics – A new indie makeup brand! …retlivesoffictionlovers.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/k-r… https://t.co/yplTek5ivd 2 weeks ago